|March – November||9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|December – February||9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Close||Closed on Mondays except national holidays, |
Tuesdays after national holidays,
the year-end through the New Year’s holidays (12/29-1/3).
But we will open every day 4/29-5/5, 8/1-15.
|Adults||High school and junior high school students (or age 18 and under)||Elementary school students|
|General||900 yen||600 yen||400 yen|
|Residents of Higashi-matsuyama or Hiki||800 yen||500 yen||300 yen|
|Flier/website discount*||800 yen||500 yen||300 yen|
|Seniors (age 60 and over)||800 yen||－||－|
|Visitors with disabilities*||450 yen||300 yen||200 yen|
|Groups of 20 or more*||800 yen||500 yen||300 yen|
*Only one type of discount is applicable per person.
*One escort can enter at the same rate as the visitor with disabilities.
*In case of school visits, escorting staff can enter at a student rate.
*If you bring a flier or print-out of the website, or a digital copy on your mobile phone, you can enter at a discounted rate.
Map & Directions
401 Shimogarako, Higashi-Matsuyama city, Saitama 355-0076
Closest stations are: Higashi-matsuyama Station, Shinrin-koen Station, or Tsukinowa Station
Approx. 1 hour by (rapid) express from Ikebukuro on the Tobu Tojo Line
From Shinrin-koen Station (Approx. 3.5 km)
Approx. 12 mins by taxi (available at South Exit)
Approx. 50 mins on foot
From Higashi-matsuyama Station
– Go out from East Exit and take a city loop-line bus (Karako Course / 唐子コース) on Platform #4
[Bus Schedule] – as of January, 2020
8:55, 10:00, 11:05, 13:30, 14:30, 15:55
Note: Bus service is not available on Sundays, national holidays, and from 12/29 to 1/3
Get off at “Maruki Bijutsukan Higashi” bus stop (approx. 15 min. ride) 15 mins on foot from the bus stop to the Gallery
From Tsukinowa Station (Approx. 2.5km)
Approx. 30 mins on foot
10 mins from Higashi-matsuyama I.C. on Kan-etsu Expressway (Toll road)
– Get off at Higashi-matsuyama I.C. towards Ogawa (Route 254)
– Go under the Kan-etsu Expressway and turn left at the first traffic light “Kijiyama”.
– Turn right at the end of the street (second traffic light).
– Follow the road for approx. 1.5 km. Turn left to a narrow path after passing the concrete factory (If you see the sign, you have gone a bit too far).
– Keep going straight until you get to the end of the street. You will see the gallery on your left.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on how to get to the Gallery.